This article applies to the Meeting Owl.
- You are not trying to connect to a multi-page captive portal. Currently, the Owl can only connect to Captive Portals that have a single page for users to take action on. Multi-page captive portals are not supported. To determine if you have a multi-page captive portal, sign in to your network via a computer. If there is more than one page to click through in order to connect, it is a multi-page captive portal.
- If you have a multi-page captive portal, please connect to another network, or create a sub-network for Owl to connect to. This can be a hidden network if you don't want it to be visible to users.
- If MAC address filtering is enabled on your router, you will need to add Owl to your approved devices list.
If the above conditions are met, try the following.
- Ensure your Wi-Fi credentials are correct and try Wi-Fi setup process again. You will get this message if you entered an incorrect username or password.
- From the pop-up, go back, reselect your network and follow the prompts.
- If you previously closed the app, you will need to reopen the app, select your Owl from the Nearby Owls list, and select the red bar at the top of the screen that reads “The Owl is not connected to the internet. Tap here to fix.” Select your network and follow the prompts.
- If you are already connected to a network, select your Owl from the Nearby Owls list, select About your Owl, and select Wi-Fi. Select your network and follow the prompts.
If problem persists, please connect to another network, or create a sub-network for Owl to connect to. This can be a hidden network if you don't want it to be visible to users.