This article applies to the Meeting Owl Pro and Meeting Owl.
If the Meeting Owl app says “Connecting to Wi-Fi timed out,” follow the steps below.
- Reboot your Owl. Unplug your Owl’s power adapter for 10 seconds, and plug back in.
- Try the setup process again.
- Open the app. Select your Meeting Owl from the Nearby Owls list.
- iOS: If you see a red bar at the top of the screen that says “This Owl is not connected to Wi-Fi, tap here to fix,” tap the red bar.
- Android: If you see a pop-up that reads “No Internet: You won’t be able to receive software updates for his Owl until you connect it to the internet,” tap fix.
- Follow the prompts to connect to Wi-Fi.