To start a meeting in Slack, follow the steps below.
- If you are using Mac and have Chrome open, you will need to disable WebUSB in order for the Meeting Owl to reliably appear as a selectable video option in your video conferencing platform.
- Plug your Owl’s USB cable into the base of the Owl, and into your computer.
- If Owl is unplugged, plug in your Owl’s power adapter and wait until Owl’s eyes stop pulsing.
- Select the participants you would like to meet with and type /call
- Select Settings ( ) on the top left of the screen.
- Select Meeting Owl as your Microphone, Speaker and Video.
- Select Save and start your meeting.