- If MAC address filtering is enabled on your router, you will need to add Owl to your approved devices list.
- Currently, the Owl can only connect to captive portals that have a single page for users to take action. Multi-page captive portals are not supported. To determine if you have a multi-page captive portal, sign in to your network via a computer. If there is more than one page to click through in order to connect, it is a multi-page captive portal.
- If you have a multi-page captive portal, please connect to another network, or create a sub-network for Owl to connect to. This can be a hidden network if you don't want it to be visible to users.
- Ensure your Wi-Fi credentials are correct and try the Wi-Fi setup process again.
- From the pop-up, select OK and enter your credentials.
- If you previously closed the app, you will need to reopen the app, select your Owl from the Nearby Owls list, and select the red bar at the top of the screen that reads “The Owl is not connected to the internet. Tap here to fix.” Select your network and follow the prompts.
- If you are already connected to a network, select your Owl from the Nearby Owls list, select About your Owl, and select Wi-Fi. Select your network and follow the prompts.