If you can’t connect your Meeting Owl to Wi-Fi, please check the following:
- You are trying to connect to a supported Wi-Fi network. If you have an unsupported network, please see if your IT team can create a subnetwork for IoT devices like the Owl to live on. If you cannot create a subnetwork, contact Owl Labs Support.
- If you have MAC address filtering enabled on your router, you have added Owl to your approved devices list.
- Your Wi-Fi credentials are correct.
- You are not trying to trying to connect to a Wi-Fi network that is routing through a VPN or Proxy server.
- Verify with a mobile device or computer that your Wi-Fi signal strength is strong.
If the above conditions are met, please try the following
- Reboot the Owl. Unplug your Owl’s power adapter for 10 seconds, and plug back in.
- Reboot your router.
- Ensure your credentials are correct and try connecting again.
If problem persists, please use mobile refresh to update your Owl’s software. This is our method for customers who can’t get their Owls on Wi-Fi to update their Owl’s software.