If you can’t connect your Meeting Owl to Wi-Fi, please check the following:
- You are trying to connect to a supported Wi-Fi network. If you have an unsupported network, please see if your IT team can create a subnetwork for IoT devices like the Owl to live on. If you cannot create a subnetwork, contact Owl Labs Support.
- If you have MAC address filtering enabled on your router, you have added Owl to your approved devices list.
- Your Wi-Fi credentials are correct.
- You are not trying to trying to connect to a Wi-Fi network that is routing through a VPN or Proxy server.
- Verify with a mobile device or computer that your Wi-Fi signal strength is strong.
If the above conditions are met, please try the following
- Reboot the Owl. Unplug your Owl’s power adapter for 10 seconds, and plug back in.
- Reboot your router.
- Ensure your credentials are correct and try connecting again.
If problem persists, contact Owl Labs Support.