If you can’t connect your Meeting Owl to Wi-Fi, search our FAQ database for the error message you received and follow the troubleshooting steps. If you do not know or did not see an error message, please check the following:
- When logging into your network from a computer, does it require user action such as accepting terms of agreement? If so, you have a Captive Portal network. Troubleshoot this issue.
- Does your Wi-Fi network require both a username and password to log in? If so, you may have a WPA/WPA2 Enterprise Network. Owl does not support these types of networks. See our list of supported Wi-i networks.
- Do you have MAC address filtering is enabled on your router? Please add Owl to your approved devices list.
- Are your Wi-Fi credentials are correct? Please check and try again.
- Are you currently in a meeting? Owl cannot connect to Wi-Fi when it is in a meeting.
- Are you trying to connect to a supported Wi-Fi network?
- Are you trying to connect to a VPN or Proxy server? Owl will not connect to these types of servers.
If the above conditions are met, please try the following
- Reboot the Owl. Unplug your Owl’s power adapter for 10 seconds, and plug back in.
- Ensure your credentials are correct and try connecting again.
If problem persists, contact Owl Labs Support.