If you can’t connect your Meeting Owl to Wi-Fi, search our FAQ database for the error message you received and follow the troubleshooting steps. If you do not know or did not see an error message, please ensure the following:
- If MAC address filtering is enabled on your router, you have added Owl to your approved devices list.
- Your Wi-Fi credentials are correct.
- You are not currently in a meeting
- You are trying to connected to a supported Wi-Fi network. If you have an unsupported network, please connect to another network, or create a sub-network for Owl to connect to.
- You are not trying to connect to a VPN or Proxy server.
If the above conditions are met, please try the following
- Reboot the Owl. Unplug your Owl’s power adapter for 10 seconds, and plug back in.
- Ensure your credentials are correct and try the setup process again
- Open the app. Select your Meeting Owl from the Nearby list
- Select the red bar that reads “This Owl is not connected to Wi-Fi. Tap here to fix.”
- Follow the prompts to connect to Wi-Fi.
If problem persists, please connect to another network, or create a sub-network for Owl to connect to.