If you do not see your Owl in the Nearby screen of the Meeting Owl App, ensure the following is true.
- You are on the latest version of your Meeting Owl App. If your app is on version 1.9.0 or below, and your Meeting Owl software is up to date, your Owl will not appear in this list.
- There is nobody else connected to your Meeting Owl. Only one person can connect to the Meeting Owl at a time.
- Your mobile device has Bluetooth(r) turned on.
- When prompted by the app, go to Settings > Bluetooth > On.
If problem persists, follow the steps below.
- Reboot your Owl. Unplug your Owl’s power adapter for 10 seconds, and plug back in. Wait until Owl's eyes stop pulsing and you hear a hoot.
- Reopen app and check the Nearby list again.