Before you start your first meeting, please make sure the following is true for the best Owl experience.
- Your conference room is not too big. The recommended maximum room size is 17ft X 13ft X 10ft.
- Participants are sitting 2-6 ft from your Owl for best video performance. For best audio pickup performance, participants should sit within 12 ft of the Owl.
- Participants are leaving at least 1 ft of space between one another.
- You have positioned your Meeting Owl in the correct location on your table.
- In a small huddle room that fits 2-4 people, place the Owl in the center of the table, 12” from the TV.
- In a larger room that fits 4-10 people, place the owl in the center of the table, at least 3’ from the TV, but no more than 6’ from the farthest participant. Feel free to experiment with the placement of the Owl to best suit your meeting’s needs.
To start your meeting, join a meeting in your video conferencing platform and select Meeting Owl as your audio and video device.
- After you start your meeting, ensure you have rotated the Owl so that the monitor in your room is split on either side of the 360˚ panoramic view.