To start a meeting in Google Meet, follow the steps below.
- If you are using Mac and have Chrome open, you will need to disable WebUSB in order for the Meeting Owl to reliably appear as a selectable video option in your video conferencing platform.
- Plug your USB cable into the Owl, and then into the computer.
- If Owl is unplugged, plug in your Owl’s power adapter and wait until Owl’s eyes stop pulsing.
- Open Meet and join a meeting.
- Select More Options () on the bottom right of the screen.
- Select Settings ( ).
- Select Meeting Owl for your Video, Microphone and Speaker.
- Start your meeting.