To start a meeting in Skype for Business on a Mac, follow the steps below.
- If you are using Mac and have Chrome open, you will need to disable WebUSB in order for the Meeting Owl to reliably appear as a selectable video option in your video conferencing platform.
- Plug your Owl’s USB cable into the base of the Owl, and into your computer.
- If Owl is unplugged, plug in your Owl’s power adapter and wait until Owl’s eyes stop pulsing.
- Select Skype for Business on the top left corner of your screen.
- Select Preferences.
- Select Audio/Video.
- Select Meeting Owl under Microphone, Ringing, Speakers, and Camera.
- Select Conversations and begin your meeting.