This article applies to the Meeting Owl Pro and Meeting Owl.
If you do not see your Owl in the Nearby Owls screen of the app, check the following:
- There is nobody else connected to your Meeting Owl. Only one person can connect to the Meeting Owl at a time.
- Your mobile device has Bluetooth®️ turned on.
- If prompted by the app to enable Bluetooth, select Enable.
- When prompted to turn on Bluetooth, select Allow.
- If location services is off:
- At the prompt to turn on location services, select Go to Settings.
- At the top of the screen, switch location services to On.
- Hit the ◄ back arrow on your device to return to the app.
- You will be prompted to grant location access. Select OK.
- Select Allow to allow Meeting Owl to access your device’s location.
If problem persists, try the following:.
- If Bluetooth®️ is turned on, try turning Bluetooth ®️ off for 10 seconds, then turning Bluetooth®️ back on by following your mobile device manufacturer’s instructions.
- Follow your mobile device manufacturer's instructions on how to force stop your Meeting Owl app.
Force stopping an app on an Android device is different than closing it.
- Reboot the Meeting Owl by unplugging your Owl’s power for 10 seconds and plugging it back in. Wait until your Owl's eyes stop pulsing and you hear a hoot.
- If your Owl's eyes do not pulse, contact Owl Labs support.
- Reboot your Android device by following your device manufacturer's instructions.
If problem persists, contact Owl Labs support.