This article applies to the Meeting Owl Pro and Meeting Owl.
If you are using a Chromebox, Google Meet/Hangouts will reset its volume to 60% after each meeting. Turn up the volume in Google Meet/Hangouts before each meeting by using the on-screen volume controls, or use the F10 key on a keyboard to raise the volume of your meeting. F9 will lower the volume.
If the audio coming out of Owl’s speaker is too quiet, follow the steps below.
- If the option is available, turn up the speaker volume in your video conferencing platform.
- Use the volume buttons at the base of the Owl to turn up the speaker volume.
- Ensure that your conference room is not too big. We recommend a maximum room size of
- 9' X 12' X 10' for the Meeting Owl
- 15' X 20' X 10' for the Meeting Owl Pro