This article applies to the Meeting Owl Pro and Meeting Owl.
If remote participants do not hear any audio when someone is speaking into the Owl, please ensure the following:
- You have selected the Meeting Owl as your microphone in your video conferencing platform.
- You have not muted Owl’s microphone in your video conference platform or on the Owl. Owl’s mute buttons are located on either side of the base of the Owl, and the lights above the buttons will be red when it is muted.
If the above conditions are met, try the following:
- Reinitiate the USB connection to the Owl by unplugging and replugging the USB cable from your computer.
- Reboot the Owl. Unplug your power adapter for 10 seconds, and plug it back in.
- Quit the video conferencing platform, reopen, and rejoin the call.
- If you are using a web-based video conferencing platform, quit your browser, reopen and rejoin the meeting. (Note: on a Mac, you will need to right click on the icon in your dock, and select Quit)
- Test the Owl’s microphone on your computer.