This article applies to the Meeting Owl and the Meeting Owl Pro.
If a participant in the room with the Owl sounds too soft or quiet to a remote participant, follow the steps below to resolve the issue.
If no audio is being transmitted by the Owl's microphones, troubleshoot this issue.
- Try having the remote participant turn up their speaker.
- In noisier environments or with soft spoken participants, the Owl works best when speaking from a distance of:
- 6' from the Meeting Owl
- 9' from the Meeting Owl Pro
- If there is background noise in the room with the Owl, try turning on noise suppression.
- If there is excessive noise from the remote participants, try having remote participants mute their microphones and see if volume increases. If so, try to reduce noise coming from remote participants.
If problem persists, contact Owl Labs support.