If a participant in the room with the Owl sounds too soft or quiet to a remote participant, follow the steps below to resolve the issue.
- Try having the remote participant turn up their speaker.
- In noisier environments, Owl works best in groups of 2-10 people sitting up to 6 ft from the Owl. If a participant sounds too soft or quiet to remote participants, try having the participant move closer to the Owl.
- If participant is soft spoken, try moving within 6 ft of the Owl.
- If there is background noise in the room with the Owl, try turning on noise suppression.
- If there is excessive noise from the remote participants, try having remote participants mute their microphones and see if volume increases. If so, try to reduce noise coming from remote participants.