This article applies to the Meeting Owl and the Meeting Owl Pro
If audio sounds muffled to remote participants, try the following to improve the audio.
- If only one participant’s audio is muffled, there is a problem with that remote participant’s speaker. Contact the speaker manufacturer for troubleshooting steps.
- If more than one participant’s audio is muffled, try the following from within the room with the Owl:
- Move closer to the Owl. In noisier environments or with soft spoken participants, Owl works best when sitting:
- Within 6 ft of the Meeting Owl
- Within 9 ft of the Meeting Owl Pro
- If using Wi-Fi, try changing the Wi-Fi network of your conference call computer.
- If using Wi-Fi, try disconnecting from Wi-Fi and plugging in an ethernet cable.
- If noise suppression is turned on, try turning it off. Unless there is a source of background noise in the room such as an HVAC system, Owl sounds best with noise suppression turned off. If the problem persists, try removing the source of the background noise.
If audio quality does not improve, contact Owl Labs support.