If Owl’s speaker sounds muffled, as if the remote participants are speaking into a blanket, follow the steps below to improve the audio.
- If only one person is muffled, it could be a problem with that remote participant’s microphone.
- If participants sound muffled during one meeting, disconnect and reconnect to the video conference call from the room with the Owl.
- If participants sounds muffled for all meetings, try playing a sound file locally from your computer (iTunes, Quicktime, Windows Media Player, etc.) through the Owl.
- If the sound file sounds muffled, contact Owl Labs support.
- If the sound file does not sound muffled, it could be an issue with the video conferencing platform. Try a different video conferencing platform.