If audio is not coming out of the Meeting Owl’s speaker, please ensure the following:
- The Meeting Owl is selected as your speaker in your video conferencing platform.
- The speaker volume is turned up. The volume buttons can be found on the base of the Owl.
- The remote participant’s microphone is selected and unmuted.
If these conditions are met, try the following:
- If you are using Google Meet, deselect and reselect the Meeting Owl as the speaker output.
- Reinitiate the USB connection to the Owl by unplugging and replugging the USB cable from your computer.
- Reboot the Owl. Unplug your power adapter for 10 seconds, and plug it back in.
- Quit the video conferencing platform, reopen, and rejoin the call.
- Test your Owl's speaker output on your computer.