This article applies to the Meeting Owl and the Meeting Owl Pro.
We DO NOT record any video or audio content.
When connected to wifi, the Meeting Owl sends analytics data back to our servers. It does not record, collect or transmit any video or audio data.
We collect data to improve the Meeting Owl.
We collect usage data from the Meeting Owls in order to improve our software and deliver a better experience for you over time. We make this data available to you via Meeting Analytics.
- When a meeting occurs
- Amount of time Meeting Owl is streaming video or audio
- Number of people in each meeting
- Error logs and Owl misbehavior
- Owl health check-ins
- Duration that people in the room talked
- Duration that remote people talked
- Duration that neither talked
- Duration that both talked
- Meeting audio or video
- Meeting images
- Human specific data