If you are able to select Meeting Owl as your video device at the start of your call, but it becomes unselected during the course of your meeting, try the following:
- Reinitiate the USB connection. Look at the base of the Owl and unplug the USB cable. You should see red and blue lights flash.
- If not, reboot the Owl. Unplug Owl’s power for 10 seconds and plug it back in. Plug in the USB cable and try selecting the Owl again.
- If the lights flash when you unplug the USB cable, plug the USB cable back in and confirm the lights flash again. You may need to unplug and replug the USB cable a few times for the device to show up as a selectable camera.
- Disconnect and reconnect to the conference call.
- Reboot the computer that the Owl is connected to.