If no video appears after selecting Meeting Owl as your camera, please try the following.
- This can occur if you are disconnected from Wi-Fi. Try connecting your Meeting Owl to Wi-Fi.
- Download or open the Meeting Owl app.
- If you have not connected to Wi-Fi, select your Owl from the Nearby Owls list and follow the on-screen setup prompts to connect.
- If you previously connected to Wi-Fi, select your Owl from the Nearby Owls list. If you see a red bar at the top of the screen that says “The Owl is not connected to the internet. Tap here to fix,” tap the bar, select your network and follow the prompts to reconnect.
- Reinitiate the USB connection. Unplug the USB cable from your computer. Look at the base of the Owl and plug the USB cable back in. You should see red and blue lights flash.
- If not, reboot the Owl. Unplug Owl’s power for 10 seconds and plug it back in.
- If the lights flash when you plug in the USB cable, you may need to unplug and replug the USB cable a few times for the video to appear after selecting the Owl as your camera.
- Quit your video conferencing platform, reopen and rejoin the call.
- If you are using a browser based platform, quit your browser, reopen and rejoin the call.