If your video does not start up, goes blank, or freezes during the course of your meeting, please check the following:
- Are you using Zoom Rooms on Chrome OS? Please check your Zoom Room Software version. If your Zoom Room software is below 3.6.3009.0311, update your Zoom Room software.
- Are you using Google Chrome on Windows 10 with a browser based video conferencing platform such as Google Meet or Hangouts?
- Are you using Skype for Business on Windows 10?
- Note: In Skype for Business, a green bar may also appear on your video frame when it freezes.
If you have checked the above condition and the problem persists, try the following:
- Unplug the USB cable from your computer and plug it back in.
- Reboot the Meeting Owl by unplugging your Owl’s power supply for 10 seconds and plugging it back in.
- Quit your video conferencing platform or close your browser, reopen and rejoin your call.
- Test video on a different computer. If problem persists, contact Owl Labs support.