Meeting Owl will automatically send software updates to Owls that are on Wi-Fi and plugged into power overnight. To update your Meeting Owl's software immediately, follow the steps below.
- Plug in your Meeting Owl’s power adapter and wait until Owl’s eyes stop pulsing and you hear a hoot.
- Check to see if you are on the latest version of the Meeting Owl software.
- If you are not on the latest version, ensure you are connected to Wi-Fi in order to receive the software update.
- Update your Owl’s software. This update will take about 15 minutes. You will be able to use your Owl once the update is complete and your Owl has rebooted.
- Open the app and select your Owl from the Nearby Owls list.
- Select About your Owl.
- Scroll to the bottom and select Check for Updates. When prompted, select OK.
- Owl will reboot when the update is complete. Owls eyes will pulse, and when it is ready to use, the eyes will stop pulsing and you will hear a hoot.