Follow the steps below to connect your Owl to Wi-Fi. You will need your SSID and password (if any). Why do I need to connect my Meeting Owl to Wi-Fi?
- Download or open the Meeting Owl app.
- Select your Owl from the Nearby list.
- If you have not previously set-up your Owl, select Start and follow the onscreen prompts to connect.
- If you see a red bar at the top of the screen that says “This Owl is not connected to Wi-Fi, Tap here to fix,” tap the bar and follow the on-screen prompts to connect.
- Tap Connect to start the process.
- Select the Wi-Fi network you are trying to connect to.
- Type in your password, and select Join to connect.
- If you do not see a red bar at the top of the screen, it means that you are already connected to Wi-Fi.
- If you cannot connect to Wi-Fi, troubleshoot this issue.