If there is a lag in highlighting the active speaker or speakers, please try the following.
- Update your Meeting Owl software if you are on 18.104.22.168 or below.
- Make sure the following is true for best Speaker Spotlight performance:
- Participants are sitting close enough to the Owl. Try moving a maximum of 6 ft away from Owl.
- Participants are an arm's length away from each other so that Owl can detect distinct participants.
- Participants are speaking loud and clear.
- Participants are speaking towards the Owl. If speaking towards a wall, the audio will not give a clear direction for Owl to focus on.
- There is not too much motion in the room. Owl builds a map of where it thinks people are sitting in the room, and if a new person sits at the table, or if you speak, then move to another location and speak again, it can take up to 5 seconds for Owl to rebuild its map.