If you do not see your Owl in the Nearby Owls screen of the app, ensure the following is true.
- There is nobody else connected to your Meeting Owl. Only one person can connect to the Meeting Owl at a time.
- Your mobile device has Bluetooth(r) turned on.
- If prompted by the app to enable Bluetooth, select Enable.
- When prompted to turn on Bluetooth, select Allow.
- If Location Services is already on:
- You will be prompted to grant location access. Select OK.
- Select Allow to allow Meeting Owl to access your device’s location.
- If Location Services is off:
- At the prompt to turn on location services, select Go to Settings.
- At the top of the screen, switch location services to On.
- Hit the ◄ back arrow on your device to return to the app.
If the above conditions are met, please try the following.
- Unplug your Owl’s power adapter for 10 seconds, and plug it back in. When Owl’s eyes stop pulsing, you will hear a hoot. Now Meeting Owl is ready to be used. If Owl’s eyes do not pulse, contact Owl Labs support.
- Reopen the app and check the Nearby Owls list again.