If you do not see your Owl in the Nearby Owls screen of the app, ensure the following is true.
- You are on the latest version of your Meeting Owl App. If your app is on version 1.9.2 or below, and your Meeting Owl software is up to date, your Owl will not appear in this list.
- There is nobody else connected to your Meeting Owl. Only one person can connect to the Meeting Owl at a time.
- Your mobile device has Bluetooth(r) turned on.
- If prompted by the app to enable Bluetooth, select Enable.
- When prompted to turn on Bluetooth, select Allow.
- You will be prompted to grant location access. Select OK.
- Select Allow to allow Meeting Owl to access your device’s location.
- At the prompt to turn on location services, select Go to Settings.
- At the top of the screen, switch location services to On.
- Hit the ◄ back arrow on your device to return to the app.
- If Location Services is already on:
- If Location Services is off:
If the above conditions are met, please try the following.
- Unplug your Owl’s power adapter for 10 seconds, and plug it back in. When Owl’s eyes stop pulsing, you will hear a hoot. Now Meeting Owl is ready to be used. If Owl’s eyes do not pulse, contact Owl Labs support.
- Reopen the app and check the Nearby Owls list again.