Meeting Owl will automatically send over the air software updates to Owls that are connected to Wi-Fi and plugged into power over night.
To determine what version of software is on your Owl, follow these steps:
- Open the Meeting Owl app and select your Owl from the Nearby Owls list.
- Select About your Owl.
- Under Version, view Software Version.
If your Owl’s software is out of date, please visit Updating your Meeting Owl's Software for instructions on how to update.
Version 20006 (not available via Wi-Fi Software Update)
Release date: August 14, 2017
- Fixed bug to improve USB stability. This ensures your Meeting Owl will reliably appear as a selectable audio and video device after booting up while plugged into certain computers that are powered off.
Release date: August 7, 2017
- Fixed bug to improve Speaker Spotlight performance in Skype for Business.
Release date: July 28, 2017
- Allowed for bug fix from 20002 to be implemented on certain Owls that had not received the update.
Release date: July 11, 2017
- Fixed bug to improve USB stability. This ensures that your Meeting Owl will reliably appear as a selectable video and audio device after it is rebooted while plugged into a computer.
Release date: July 17, 2017
- Fixed bug to improve USB stability, ensuring that your Meeting Owl will reliably appear as a selectable video device and stream its video when disconnected from Wi-Fi.