If Owl’s speaker sounds garbled, or you hear repeating sound fragments, try the following.
- Try disconnecting and reconnecting to the video conference call. You may have a bad connection on your call.
- If using Wi-Fi, try changing the Wi-Fi network of your conference call computer.
- If using Wi-Fi, try disconnecting from Wi-Fi and plugging in an ethernet cable.
- If problem persists, the video conferencing platform vendor may be experiencing difficulties. Try using a different video conferencing platform.
- Try testing a known sound file locally on your computer to determine if the issue is with the Owl or the conference call.