What are the features of Meeting Owl’s audio system?
- Meeting Owl has a powerful mono speaker with an output level of ~90dBSPL.
- The speaker uses a conical waveguide to push sound out in all directions.
- Meeting Owl has an 8-microphone array that surrounds the perimeter of the Owl to capture audio from all directions.
- The microphones have a 12’ radius (24’ diameter) range.
- Echo cancellation is used to remove echo for remote participants.
- The Meeting Owl app allows for the option to reduce background noise.
- The microphones and speaker have a 48 kHz sampling rate.