This article applies o the Meeting Owl and the Meeting Owl Pro
Most office environments work best with Meeting Owl’s noise suppression feature turned off. However, if your Owl is in a room with background noise, such as an HVAC system, remote participants may hear the background noise. Turning on noise suppression in the Meeting Owl app will address this issue.
- Open the Meeting Owl app and update the app if prompted.
- (Meeting Owl) Determine what version of software is on your Owl. Owls on version 20006 or below will need to be updated before you can use this feature.
- Select your Owl from the Nearby Owls list.
- Select About your Owl.
- Under Version, view Software Version.
- From within the About your Owl screen, tap the Software Serial row 5 to 8 times quickly.
- Scroll to the bottom of the screen.
- Under Debug, select Audio Settings.
- Tap the Enable noise suppression switch to turn on noise suppression.
Do not toggle the Enable double talk detection switch. This will negatively affect the Meeting Owl Pro's microphones.