This article applies to the Meeting Owl.
Do not turn on noise suppression on the Meeting Owl Pro. This will negatively affect the Meeting Owl Pro's microphones. Contact Owl Labs support if you have background noise and a Meeting Owl Pro.
Most office environments work best with Meeting Owl’s noise suppression feature turned off. However, if your Owl is in a room with background noise, such as an HVAC system, remote participants may hear the background noise. Turning on noise suppression in the Meeting Owl app will address this issue.
- Open the Meeting Owl app and update the app if prompted.
- Determine what version of software is on your Owl. Owls on version 20006 or below will need to be updated before you can use this feature.
- Select your Owl from the Nearby Owls list.
- Select About your Owl.
- Under Version, view Software Version.
- From within the About your Owl screen, tap the Software Serial row 5 to 8 times quickly.
- Scroll to the bottom of the screen.
- Under Debug, select Audio Settings.
- Tap the Enable noise suppression switch to turn on noise suppression.
Do not toggle the Enable double talk detection switch. This will negatively affect the Meeting Owl Pro's microphones.