This article applies to the Meeting Owl Pro and Meeting Owl.
- Plug in Owl's power adapter and wait until you the eyes stop pulsing and you hear a hoot.
- Plug Owl's USB cable into your computer.
- Open Device Manager.
- Under Sound, video and game controllers, find the Meeting Owl driver. Right-click the driver, select Uninstall > OK.
- Under Imaging Devices, find the Meeting Owl driver. Right-click the driver, select Uninstall > OK.
- Unplug Owl's USB from your computer.
- Reboot your computer.
- Once your computer finishes booting up, plug in Owl's USB cable. Wait for ~60 sec and try your call again.