To turn up your Owl's speaker, use the volume + button on the base of the Owl. If the speaker is still quiet, turn up your Owl's speaker from within your Operating System.
- Click the Speaker Icon () on the lower right corner of Taskbar and change the volume by moving the slider up on the Meeting Owl volume control.
- Click on the Speaker Icon on the lower right of the Taskbar and change the volume by moving the slider up on the Meeting Owl volume control.
- From the Apple () menu, choose System Preferences.
- Select Sound.
- Click the Output tab, then select Meeting Owl Speaker.
- Ensure Speaker is not muted and volume is turned up
Your device comes with a row of dedicated shortcut keys at the top row of the keyboard, including three keys that control speaker volume. Press the mute, volume down, and volume up keys to change or mute the audio.
Audio volume can also be controlled on-screen in the status tray window. Click the status area of the taskbar, and click and drag the volume slider to adjust the volume. Dragging the slider left decreases the volume, and dragging the slider right increases the volume.