We are working on expanding to additional countries in 2018. You can sign up to be notified when we begin shipping to your country.
Many customers have had success shipping the Owl to a US location and then forwarding on to its final International destination; however, we discourage this behavior because we can't offer you the level of support you deserve and we are not certified to sell outside of US, UK & Canada. The Owl is rated for 110 - 240V so it will work around the globe.
Before you decide to ship your Owl internationally, please consider the following:
Owl Labs prides itself on delivering best-in-class Customer Support. However, with International customers, we do have limitations.
- Our business hours are Monday through Friday, 8 am to 8 pm ET. We will not be available for email, phone or chat support outside of those hours. There will be a delay in resolving any issue that may arise due to these limitations.
- We have a US and UK phone number, and cannot make other outgoing International phone calls.
- Our agents are not multilingual, and we do not have translated knowledge base articles. We will certainly do our best to accommodate other languages, but some things may get lost in translation.
- Owl Labs is currently only certified to ship to the US, UK and Canada. Therefore, should it be determined that your Owl needs to be replaced, the replacement Owl would need to be exchanged at a US, UK or Canada location. You will be responsible for shipping to and from the US, UK or Canada location.
- If you wanted to exercise your 30-day money back guarantee, you would be responsible for all shipping and associated charges to send the Owl back to us in Massachusetts for a refund.
We look forward to working with customers from across the globe in the future, and at this time it’s important to us that we are clear in how we can best help you.