This article applies to the Meeting Owl Pro and Meeting Owl.
If the Owl’s video is not focusing on the active participant, try the following:
- (Meeting Owl) Update your Meeting Owl software if you are on v22.214.171.124 or below.
- Check the following if your video is not focusing on active participants:
- Your Owl is not too close to a wall. The audio from the Owl’s speaker will bounce off the hard surface, and cause the Owl to focus its video in that direction.
- There is not noise coming from behind the wall. Owl may focus its direction towards the wall.
- If your Owl is focusing its video on a TV, troubleshoot this issue.
Here are some additional tips for optimizing Speaker Spotlight performance.