If the Owl’s video is not focusing on the active participant, try the following:
- Update your Meeting Owl software if you are on v220.127.116.11 or below.
- Check the following for the best Speaker Spotlight performance:
- Participants are sitting close enough to the Owl. Try moving a maximum of 6 ft away from Owl.
- Participants are speaking loud and clear.
- Participants are speaking towards the Owl. If you're speaking towards a wall, the audio will not give a clear direction for Owl to focus on.
- Your Owl is not too close to a wall or TV monitor. The audio from the Owl’s speaker will bounce off the hard surface, and cause the Owl to focus its video in that direction.
- If the Owl is focusing its attention on a TV monitor, make sure you are not using the TV’s speaker. The Owl will focus its attention on this sound source. Make sure you select the Owl as your speaker in your video conferencing platform.