This article applies to the Meeting Owl and Meeting Owl Pro.
If you are hearing audio dropouts out of your Owl’s speaker, please try the following:
- If you are using a USB extension cable, test with the 6’ cable that came with the Owl. Some unapproved USB extension cables may cause dropouts through the Owl’s speaker. If problem is resolved:
- Test with a different microUSB to USB cable.
- Try a different USB port.
- Your CPU may be overloaded. Try closing some applications.
- You may have a bad connection on your call. Try having local and remote participants disconnect and reconnect to the video conference call.
- You may have a bad network connection. If you are using Wi-Fi, try changing the Wi-Fi network of your conference call computer, or switching to ethernet.
- Try changing video conferencing platforms.
- If the problem persists, reboot your computer.