This article applies to the Meeting Owl and the Meeting Owl Pro.
- Follow these instructions to update your Meeting Owl’s Software.
- To confirm your Owl has you’ve successfully receive the update, check your software version. If your software is on the latest version, you’re all set!
If not, try the following:
- Verify with a mobile device or computer that your Wi-Fi signal strength is strong. Place your phone or computer next to your Owl and check the Wi-Fi signal icon () to ensure full strength.
- Change Wi-Fi networks and try again.
If you are able to update your software after changing networks, have your IT department check the router settings of your original network to allow Owl to update in the future.
- (Meeting Owl Pro) If problem persists, contact Owl Labs support.
- (Meeting Owl) If your Owl’s software version is below 126.96.36.199, your Owl may not be able to establish a secure connection to our server. If your Owl still cannot update, you may need to take your Owl to your home network to update this one time. Once you are off this version, it won’t be needed again. If your Owl is above 188.8.131.52, or if problem persists, contact Owl Labs support.