This article applies to Meeting Owl and Meeting Owl Pro.
If a Zoom Room preferred device is unavailable, the following will show on the Zoom Rooms display: This room is not available: Please contact IT for assistance
The cause of the error will be listed in the Issues section of the error screen.
If the No camera is detected error message is displayed at the bottom, ensure the Meeting Owl is selected as your Camera, Microphone and Speaker. If you cannot select the Meeting Owl, troubleshoot this issue.
If Preferred (microphone/speaker/camera) is disconnected is displayed even though the Meeting Owl is selected and is working properly:
- Go to Settings on the iPad by selecting the Settings icon ( ) on the bottom left
- Turn off Lock Settings. You may need to contact your systems administrator to enter the application lock code (default code: 00000)
- Once Lock Settings has been turned off, select the Meeting Owl that is labeled as System Selected by tapping it in the Source section on the left.
- When you do this, the red System Selected label should disappear and the related error messages should disappear as well.
- Repeat this for Microphone, Speaker, and Camera categories.
- The error message This room is not available will go away once this is completed for all categories.
If the problem persists after trying these steps, contact Owl Labs support.