To set up WFH Scheduler follow these steps.
- Log in at app.wfhscheduler.com. From there, you can either create a new Household or find a household you’ve been invited to join. (You’ll also receive an email if you’ve been invited to join a Household).
- You can invite members of your household to join you on WFH Scheduler with their email address, or invite them later.
- Start creating your first schedule for a workspace in your home or a responsibility that needs coverage throughout the day. You can choose from the options on the dropdown or create your own schedule.
- Once you’ve created your first schedule, click the plus sign (+) to start booking time on the schedule. These bookings will be shared with all members of your household.
- You can keep adding additional schedules for different workspaces and responsibilities to share with members of your household.
- Click the dropdown arrow on a schedule to view when a member of your household has booked the space or assigned you to a responsibility.